Employment Based Immigration Fourth Preference EB-4
AT&T, Sprint & T-Mobile Users Can Dial: **LAWYERS
U.S. Citizen & Immigration Services (USCIS) has a set fee schedule for EB-4 Visas. The following is the fee breakdown for filing, and our attorney fees:
- EB-4 USCIS Fee: $435;
- Attorney Fee: $1,999
If you are a “special immigrant” you may be eligible for an employed based fourth preference visa. The special immigrant category includes:
- Religious Workers;
- Special Immigrant Juveniles;
- G-4 International Organization of NATO-6 Employees;
- International Employees of the U.S. Government Abroad;
- Armed Forces Members;
- Panama Canal Zone Employees;
- Afghan and Iraqi Translators;
- Afghan and Iraqi Nationals Who Have Provided Faith Service in Support of U.S. Operations.
Our Florida Immigration Attorneys serve clients in Palm Beach County, Broward County, Miami Dade County, and most other Florida cities and counties.
Call us. We want to hear your story and share our experience.