Family Based Immigration
AT&T, Sprint & T-Mobile Users Can Dial: **LAWYERS
U.S. Citizen & Immigration Services (USCIS) has a set fee schedule. The following is the fee breakdown for filing, and our attorney fees:
- USCIS Fee: $435 – $1,140;
- Attorney Fee: 1,999
We are people that understand the stress and frustration that is experienced in the immigration process.
We also happen to be Immigration Lawyers.
There are various types of Green Cards available through family members. Our immigration attorneys deal with Green Card immigration visas, such as:
- an immediate relative of a U.S. citizen, including spouses, unmarried children under the age of 21, and parents of U.S. citizen petitioners 21 or older;
- a family member of a U.S. citizen fitting into a preference category, such as unmarried sons or daughters over the age of 21, married children of any age, and brothers and sisters of U.S. citizen petitioners 21 or older;
- a family member of a green card holder, including spouses and unmarried children of the sponsoring green card holder;
- a member of a special category, including battered spouse or child (VAWA), a K nonimmigrant, a person born to a foreign diplomat in the United States, a V nonimmigrant or a widow(er) of a U.S. Citizen.
Our Florida Immigration Attorneys serve clients in Palm Beach County, Broward County, Miami Dade County, and most other Florida cities and counties.
Call us. We want to hear your story and share our experience.