Temporary Employment Visas
AT&T, Sprint & T-Mobile Users Can Dial: **LAWYERS
We are people that understand the stress and frustration that is experienced in the immigration process.
We also happen to be Immigration Lawyers.
There are various types of Temporary Employment Visas offered. Our South Florida Immigration Lawyers can help you decide on the best choice to make. Each of the immigration visas have different qualifications. Our Florida Immigration Attorneys deal with temporary employment visas, such as:
- E-1 Treaty Traders Visa;
- E-2 Treaty Investors Visa;
- O-1 Visa: Individuals with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement.
Temporary Employment Visas have various qualifications, including but not limited to:
- Foreign nationals looking to come to the U.S. and engage in international trade;
- Foreign nationals looking to invest a substantial amount of capital in a U.S. business; or
- Foreign nationals possessing extraordinary abilities in the sciences, arts, education, business, athletics, and motion picture/television industry.
U.S. Citizen & Immigration Services (USCIS) has a set fee schedule for Temporary Employment Visas. The following is the fee breakdown for filing, and our attorney fees:
|Types of Services||USCIS Fee||Attorney Fee|
|E-1 Treaty Traders||$205 - $460||$4,000|
|E-2 Treaty Investors||$205 - $460||$4,000|
Our Florida Immigration Attorneys serve clients in Palm Beach County, Broward County, Miami Dade County, and most other Florida cities and counties.
Call us. We want to hear your story and share our experience.