Naturalization and Citizenship
AT&T, Sprint & T-Mobile Users Can Dial: **LAWYERS
We are people that understand the stress and frustration that is experienced in the immigration process.
We also happen to be Immigration Lawyers.
Our South Florida Immigration Attorneys understand the long and often complicated process of the U.S. Immigration system. Our Florida Immigration Lawyers can help guide you in selecting the best option for you and your family.
U.S. Citizen & Immigration Services (USCIS) has a set fee schedule. The following is the fee breakdown for filing, and our attorney fees:
- Naturalization USCIS Fee: $725;
- If 75+ years of age: $640;
- Military applicants filing under §328, or §329 of the INA: $0
- Attorney Fee: $800
Naturalization is the process through which a foreign citizen or national is granted U.S. citizenship after they fulfill the requirements established by Congress.
You may qualify for U.S. Citizenship through naturalization if:
- You have been a permanent resident for at least 5 years and meet all other eligibility requirements;
- You have been a permanent resident for 3 years or more and meet all eligibility requirements to file as a spouse of a U.S. citizen;
- You have qualifying service in the U.S. armed forces and meet all other eligibility requirements;
- Your child may qualify for naturalization if you are a U.S. citizen, the child was born outside the U.S. and is currently living outside of the U.S., and all other eligibility requirements are met.
Our Florida Immigration Attorneys serve clients in Palm Beach County, Broward County, Miami Dade County, and most other Florida cities and counties.
Call us. We want to hear your story and share our experience.