Employment Based Immigration First Preference EB-1
AT&T, Sprint & T-Mobile Users Can Dial: **LAWYERS
U.S. Citizen & Immigration Services (USCIS) has a set fee schedule for EB-1 Visas. The following is the fee breakdown for filing, and our attorney fees:
- EB-1 USCIS Fee: $700;
- Attorney Fee: $4,400
If you have a qualifying extraordinary ability, are an outstanding professor or researcher, or are a multinational executive or manager you may be eligible for an employment based first preference visa.
Extraordinary Ability – Does Not Require an Offer of Employment
You must demonstrate extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics through national or international acclaim. Importantly, in demonstrating an extraordinary ability, three of the ten below criteria must be met:
- Evidence of receipt of lesser nationally or internationally recognized prizes or awards for excellence;
- Evidence of your membership in associations in the field which demand outstanding achievement of their members;
- Evidence of published material about you in professional or major trade publications or other major media;
- Evidence that you have been asked to judge the work of others, either individually or on a panel;
- Evidence of your original scientific, scholarly, artistic, athletic, or business-related contributions of major significance to the field;
- Evidence of your authorship of scholarly articles in professional or major trade publications or other major media;
- Evidence that your work has been displayed at artistic exhibitions or showcases;
- Evidence of your performance of a leading or critical role in distinguished organizations;
- Evidence that you command a high salary or other significantly high remuneration in relation to others in the field;
- Evidence of your commercial successes in the performing arts.
Notably, the only exception to meeting three out of the above ten criteria is if the applicant has received a one-time achievement of international acclaim.
Outstanding Professors and Researchers – Requires an Offer of Employment
You must demonstrate recognition in the international community for your accomplishments in a particular field of academia for which you have been involved for the preceding three years.
Importantly, an applicant must provide at least two of the six criteria below:
- Evidence of receipt of major prizes or awards for outstanding achievement;
- Evidence of membership in associations that require their members to demonstrate outstanding achievement;
- Evidence of published material in professional publications written by others about the alien’s work in the academic field;
- Evidence of participation, either on a panel or individually, as a judge of the work of others in the same or allied academic field;
- Evidence of original scientific or scholarly research contributions in the field;
- Evidence of authorship of scholarly books or articles (in scholarly journals with international circulation) in the field.
Multinational Manager or Executive – Requires an Offer of Employment
You must demonstrate that in the preceding three years you have been employed by an organization in a managerial or executive capacity outside the United States. The petitioning employer must be a U.S. Employer.
Our Florida Immigration Attorneys serve clients in Palm Beach County, Broward County, Miami Dade County, and most other Florida cities and counties.
Call us. We want to hear your story and share our experience.